Friday, August 6, 2010

How to Recycle Old Black Ultra Short UGG Boots?

My grandmother took a pair of my son's cowboy buy ugg bootsfrom when he was five years old and when he outgrew them she filled them with cement and spray painted them gold and gave them to my mom for bookends. She still has them and my son is 34 years old now.
Difficulty: Easy
Instructions
Things You'll Need:

* A pair of old Classic Argyle Knit UGG Boots
* dirt
* paint
* cement
* sense of humor

1.
Step 1

For planters just fill them with dirt and plants. Unless you want to paint them then do that first. For door stops fill them with cement, paint them or leave them natural.
2.
Step 2

Toddler Ugg Stripe Cable Knit Boots can be filled with cement and painted gold or silver or "bronze" and used for bookends.

1 comment:

  1. As a blogger, I need to research topics that will help me for my skills. As I noticed here in your blog, many commentators are not determined about the subject. Your topic is very helpful for those readers who are in need to see some tips. Grateful to have this. I will include this on my Bookmark lists. well-done blog!

    Drugs Online

    ReplyDelete

buy ugg boots discount ugg boots